Our desire is to serve as a “guild” or “community” of academically qualified, spiritually mature followers of Christ who God has called to serve in universities outside North America. To help discern whether God is calling you to serve with Global Scholars is a good fit for you we have developed the following application process:
- Read the Global Scholars Vision, Mission and Values and Statement of Faith. You will be asked to affirm agreement with these during the application process.
- Fill out the brief Preliminary Application online and submit to Global Scholars.
- We will review your application for overall fit with the mission, vision and values of Global Scholars. If it appears God has given us a similar mission, vision and values, you (and your spouse, if married) will be invited to a brief interview call with an Global Scholars representative. At the end of that call, if there still appears to be a good fit, you will be invited to complete the full Candidate Application.
- The full Candidate Application requires a significant investment of time and energy. It requires careful, transparent and prayerful responses. If married, your spouse will also be asked to complete a (briefer) application, as we consider serving with Global Scholars a partnership in ministry.
- Your application will be reviewed, along with your CV, references and a sample teaching video. Once we have confirmed that there continues to appear to be a good fit between your call and the mission of Global Scholars, we will schedule an interview with you, and your spouse if married.
- After your interview there will be a final evaluation process by Global Scholars. You will be notified of our decision as soon as possible.